Saturday, September 27, 2008

Women's Broadcast


You know... it seems Jay has always had a father, brother, or son (s) to take to the priesthood session with him. It's an event for them. I've always thought that was great. And with the Young Women's Broadcast the girls and I have enjoyed going together.

It was nice attending tonight's uplifting broadcast with Becka... but I couldn't help feeling like we were missing Mary and Jamie. Even knowing you were watching in another state and the same time still made me miss my sweet daughters-in-law. :-) I am grateful for these righteous young women, who were raised by faithful mothers... AND I'm grateful for the precious granddaughters they are bringing into the world. I couldn't have hand picked better wives and mothers for my sons and grandchildren! Love you girls!

3 comments:

Barbara Wiser said...

The Women's brodcast was wonderful wasn't it. I went with a few ladies then afterward we all picked up our daughters and went to the mesa ampetheatre for a free concert by Brook White from amarican idol. She was back from her tour. It was nice, the girls loved seeing her in person. she was from arizona, which explains the free part of it all :) Can't wait till Thanksgiving...At first I thought this was Becka's blog, but I figured out it is yours! Love it...keep posting, I love to see the family :)

Jamie said...

I do miss you guys so much. Hopefully the weather will be nice to the drive home so that we can bring you a special christmas present.

Unknown said...

Love you too :o) I loved President Uchtdorf's message. Mimi and I sat in the foyer and enjoyed ourselves immensely.