Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!


Here are some of our favorite things to do on Christmas:
1. Write a note to Santa on Christmas Eve.
(If you look closely you can see that Elizabeth wrote "Ho Ho" all by herself!)


2. And leave Santa some cookies and milk.



3. We sing "Jingle Bells".
After waking everyone up EARLY on Christmas Morning
we gather by the tree and sing "Jingle Bells"...
but you see, this year, we opted to sing a song Elizabeth knows well: "The ABC's".


4. We open presents!


5. And the day always ends with a Sibling Monopoly Challenge!


Okay... there are many more traditions
(and ones closer to the true meaning of Christmas)
but I didn't take pictures of those. :-)

Merry Christmas to All!





2 comments:

staceygriff said...

I love that you sang the "ABC's" with your cute little grandchild. Very cute. I like the idea of singing a song on Christmas morning before opening presents. Maybe we will add that to the new traditions pile that I would like to do next year. Have a wonderful time with your family.

Tiki Warrior said...

Nice blog...just came upon it by hitting the "next blog" button 7 times from my kids. I saw your pictures and said, "LDS for sure." Then I read the GA quote. God Bless!

Tiki (Tiki's next adventure = Jerusalem in 21 days)